In light of the fast-evolving situation regarding COVID-19. Co-op is trying to do its part to limit the spread of the virus. We have decided to close our physical office space until further notice. Our clinic staff are working remotely and can be contacted via their respective clinic contact numbers.
The safety of all our clients and our staff is at our utmost concern, and we feel this is the right decision to be made in order to safeguard our communities. We really want to make sure our clients are still able to access the legal supports and services that they need during this time.
For assistance, please call: 416-597-5833
We will continue to communicate all updates on our website
Thank you for your co-operation.
The Co-operative is formed by 8 independent Specialty Community Legal Clinics of Ontario along with the Association of Community Legal Clinics of Ontario. Together they share space and resources, seeking to:
• Raise a collective voice for social justice
• Enhance impact through collaboration
• Offer more effective and innovative client services
• Promote information exchange and creativity
• Facilitate additional training opportunities
• Increase research capacity
• Improve response to province-wide mandates
• Enable collective investment in improved IT
• Increase administrative efficiency
• Reduce overall costs