In light of the fast-evolving situation regarding COVID-19, based on the available public health and provincial direction, the Co-op's is physical office space until further notice. Clinic staff members are working remotely. Please see the Clinics page for information about how to contact each clinic.
While the safety of all our clients and our staff is at our utmost concern, it remains vitally important to Clinics that our clients are still able to access the legal supports and services that they need during this time. If you are in need of help with a legal matter, please click here.
The Co-operative is formed by 8 independent Specialty Community Legal Clinics of Ontario along with the Association of Community Legal Clinics of Ontario. Together they share space and resources, seeking to:
• Raise a collective voice for social justice
• Enhance impact through collaboration
• Offer more effective and innovative client services
• Promote information exchange and creativity
• Facilitate additional training opportunities
• Increase research capacity
• Improve response to province-wide mandates
• Enable collective investment in improved IT
• Increase administrative efficiency
• Reduce overall costs